How To Get A 6 Pack

Want to get a 6 pack? Well keep reading to find out all the tips to making your stomach go from flab to FAB!

The first thing people usually do when they set out on a mission to get abs,is they do every single ab workout known to man. Ive seen people go in the gym for an hour and just work abs, they do 500 crunches and then they constantly keep lifting up their shirts to see if abs have started appearing in the time that they’ve been at the gym. Unfortunately these are usually the same people that go home and eat the whole pantry then top it off with some mcdonalds. 80% of abs are from good nutrition. Not only just good nutrition but CONSISTANT good nutrition. The other 20% is from workouts, but for the most part abs are made in the kitchen. The first step to getting a 6 pack is to clean up your diet. Foods high in sugar are going to slow down fat burning everywhere but especially in your abdominal area. Get your calories from good whole foods that are high in nutrients. Stay away from overly processed foods and down right junk food!

After you’ve cleaned up your diet now you can start working them abs in the gym!! Here is my ab regimen, I work abs every other day.

6 Pack Ab Workout:

 

Leg raises- 5 sets of 25 reps.

Decline bench russian twists- 5 sets of 30 reps.

Reverse Crunches- 5 sets of 30 reps

Bicycle crunches- 5 Sets of 50 reps

Stability ball pull ins – 5 sets of 20

 

 

 

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: